niedziela, 4 sierpnia 2013

1. A new beginning

Hello and welcome to the latest and hopefully the final version of my gaming blog. My name is Dan, but most of you (if any) will know me as eAthena. If you don't know who I am, then do not worry. I am not anybody special, I am just a gamer. This blog will be about gaming and everything related to it; reviews, opinions, comics, gaming books, translations etc. I will do my best to post on some regular basis or at least between wapping games. What you need to know, is that I am a very weird person, so brace yourselves. 
The idea for this blog has appeared in the head of my girlfriend during our time at Woodstock Festival in Poland and it has been tweaked since I have come back, one of the results of those tweaks is that this blog will be available in two languages, Polish and English, in order to target a bigger audience. The content of each post will not differ (much), as I am not planning on posting hateful messages and ingnite wars ebtween countries. 
Well, that would be it, stay safe.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz