poniedziałek, 19 sierpnia 2013

3. I am addicted

Oh my, it sure took me a long, long time to write another post. Well, sorry about that, but um... games are addictive sons of bitches and blogs are not. At least not to me. I hope that you guys out there are ready, Gamescom starts tomorrow and lots of fun games are going to be shown during those three days.
For me games such as Titanfall or Call of Duty: Ghosts are really special, for I am known to be a complete addict when it comes to such games and I get addicted quicker than you can say the word.

Other games I truly want to see at Gamescom are Destiny and The Division. During the past few days I have come to the conclusion that there are only a few games that i actually want to buy in a retail version and those are Titanfall (if it comes to the PS4), Destiny, The Division and probably CoD: Ghosts. My PS+ subscription would have to sustain me then, with those few free games that would be available for download in PS Store.

Once more, I am truly sorry for not writing for such a long time, but I am busy with my work and I have got addicted to Battlefield's multiplayer, the game was free in PS+ and somehow it consumed me, even tough I have said that I will not play this game. I have ignored every other game I have, even Ni No Kuni, which I think is awesome. Anyway, I will leave you now and go translate this post into my native language. Do not weep, I will leave you with Call of Duty gameplay.


I can't understand why people hate Modern Warfare 3 and love Black Ops II. Maybe it is only me, but I think MW3 was a lot better than BO2. 

By the way, if you are interested and you have either X360 or a PS3 and you are a member of either ps3t.org or x360a.org, there is a site-to-site competition known as THL. It is going to be really great, join one of the sites, depending on the console you have or on the console you prefer playing on and get some trophies/achievements. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz